Friday, August 5, 2011

Hint Hint

James is my boy with the sensitive nose, so he is always ready to sound the alarm when anything smelly comes to his attention. (read- "Mommy, Seb pooped on the floor again," or "The dog needs a bath mom!".)
Often, the first thing I hear in the morning is that the baby needs to be changed. This morning was no different. "Mom, you need to change the baby now- he is sooooo stinky." Then he will dramatically walk around with his nose plugged until I listen to him. I ignored him as long as I could this morning, trying to get my shower and breakfast going and a cup of coffee before I had to deal with the diaper. So James decided he needed to take further action, and when I finally got around to changing the baby, this is what I found.




Subtlety has never been his strong suit.

5 comments:

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

that. is. awesome.

Jonesey said...

yes, that is so awesome. Hilarious, and awesome.

Thank you, this just made my afternoon.

Erika said...

Hilarious. Your boys have got to be the funniest kids I have ever heard of. (started to type 'know' but then kinda realized I guess i don't really know them at all)

Hannah G said...

Haha! I love your boy stories. You need to bring your kids over to our house for a play date. Too bad there's a whole continent between us....

Erika said...

Also, I think I am from now on going to spell stinky "stingky" it does emphasis the stink part.