Sunday, August 28, 2011

Guess who?

For some reason I started the tradition of taking pictures of the boys in sailor suits when they were about six months old. Christian reached that benchmark this week.
I always laugh when people give us their opinion about the boys resemblance to us and each other. We get all kinds of opinions. Some who say one looks exactly like me, only to have the same child called the spitting image of his father the next day. Some people out in public will think they are twins (or even triplets!), and others who ask me if they are all related. I personally don't think they all look that much alike at this stage, other than being blue eyed with blond buzz cuts, but in looking through the old sailor suit photos, I was hard put to remember which baby was which. Can you guess?












4 comments:

Darcee said...

Yep, definitely Etienne, James, Seb and Christian. :)

Jonesey said...

Yep, they all look different to me. And yet the same, isn't that strange? But they are not strange they are cute. I think I see a lot of Steve in Christian.

But I don't know about that.

Erika said...

I got it right away. But they do have similar features to one another...obviously brothers. I think it depends on the faces they make, as to which one looks like either of you.

brite said...

I can only say for sure about Etienne, then James...but I wasn't really around for the other two, so that's my good excuse. I remember Etienne being one of those most striking babies ever. So sweet!