Friday, September 19, 2008

d-day

Well, everything is just about the same here in breech land, so we have scheduled baby number three's arrival. Barring any unforeseen problems, this baby will have a September 24th birthday, at about two in the afternoon. Everyone has been great, encouraging me about c sections, and telling me it isn't as bad as I might expect etc. At this point, I am just glad to have an end in sight.
Everything is as ready as I can make it in this tiny house- I do love this nesting stage- it makes me so much more organized and clean than I usually am. I had a baby shower last week and got exactly what I hoped for- cash and diapers, diapers, diapers. Thanks to all who contributed. Here is a picture of my booty (pardon the pun). And I have recieved more since.


So next time I post, I will hopefully be the mother of three plentifully diapered children. Oh, and for those of you who are wondering, we have finally settled on a name, and no we are not revealing it until Wed. It isn't quite as outlandish as Etienne; at least, I think most people will have heard it before, but it does lean a little on the obscure French side once again. Hey, that is the title of this blog, right?

6 comments:

Erika said...

Kinsford is, I'm afraid what I will always call him.
But I am glad that you finally have a name!

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Hey no fair! You told me Etienne's before he arrived. I guess I have to have a simultaneous baby for name rights. ha.

Marie said...

Yay! I'm off call that day! I'm coming to see you.

Ian Hopper said...

I'm simply smiling. It is wonderful to see that you still exist- and are multiplying so rapidly.
Etienne is not that obscure. I used it for a character in one of my high school stories. For number three, I predict Danton.

Leanne said...

We will be praying for you all, and can't wait to hear the name.

Hannah G said...

Nicole,

Blessings on the scheduled appearance of the newest Lewin. Hurray for more boys in the family!

Love,
Hannah