Friday, June 6, 2008

James' 3rd

Since James is actually noticing what birthdays are now, I decided to throw him a little party this year. Unfortunately, Steve got stuck on a business trip out of town, and missed it, so it ended up being more of a ladies morning out with the kids, which was fun, but hot! We had it early in the day, but the kids were still sweating and red-cheeked after a few minutes in the sun. It was great fun to see how excited James was though, and hear him singing happy birthday to himself. Here are a few pics of my three year old.






In this picture, I told the boys to put their arms around each others shoulders. This is what they came up with.



5 comments:

Marie said...

Oh man I can't believe he's 3 already! What a cutie. I need to come see you guys again soon.

Callie Pribyl said...

So Cute! I like his hair a lot. I can't wait to see you guys again.
Aunt Callie

Erika said...

Man oh man, I'm sad I missed it. I see Etienne is still sitting on the ground, I'm guessing that means no walking yet?! Come on little guy!!

Anonymous said...

A little note from your Aunt, Uncle and cousins who lack internet access. Happy Birthday Buddy. You look so grown up! We love you.
Uncle Kent, Aunt Bree, Eli, Gid, Moriah, Joey and Zeke

Leanne said...

Looks like a fun little party. Glad someone can have summer, because we sure have not been. I was ready to build a fire to keep warm, last night, and probably would have if it were not June.