Monday, March 30, 2009

Two years old and fidoo free

Yes, we did it. We accomplished our goal and with time to spare. The fidoo is just a memory now. Thank you for your many helpful tips- it proved to be much easier than I had anticipated.
So Etienne is two now. That means I have been blogging for two years, since I started this blog just after he was born. Time sure flies. And James will be four soon, and then school will start and then college and marriage and.....
no I will not worry about being a grandma yet.

So anyways, Steve likes to follow the kids around with the camera sometimes and take lengthy photo shoots. Usually they won't cooperate and most of the pictures end up being the back of their head. Yesterday however, Etienne seemed bent on posing for the camera. I thought these pics captured some of his quirky character, and let us see what had been hiding behind that pacifier. So I give you the many faces of my big two year old.

This picture disturbed me a little. He looks a little too comfortable strutting his stuff down the cat walk.


Wide eyed innocence is a better look for him.


I love how Steve caught the younger brother admiring his older brother's ability to play with mud.


Everything is a wonder at this age- even the zoom lens.


I call this look 'Blue Steel'


Dad- what is that thing crawling up your arm?!!!


Again, a little too comfortable with the posing.


Alright Dad, enough already.

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Glad all went well with getting rid of fidoo.

What nice pictures Steve was able to capture.

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

About 10 minutes ago, right before you pulled up the driveway, he found one of Adelaide's old pacis and I'm sure he thought he'd just hit the jackpot.

Until I snatched it.

:)

Erika said...

That last picture reminds me of a James face. So they don't look THAT different from each other. Funny boys!

Aunt Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aunt Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aunt Brenda said...

He is gorgeous without Fidoo! OK, he was cute with it, too, but he looks so much older.

Christopher and Jackie said...

Nick, I can't believe how much he looks like you in these pictures. Really uncanny.