Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blogging difficulties

SO I haven't been able to log into my blog for quite a while now, but thanks to some help from my smarter hubby and the wonderful folks at gmail, here are some late pictures of graduation and the weekend we spent with my parents.


Five out of seven Pribyl women in one spot isn't bad. Congrats Darce!



Eating lemons at the celebration lunch at the Chattanooga Choo Choo.



James took these fine photos from our end of the table.




James had to see the choo choos of course.







We also went on a lovely little hike up the side of the mountain. It was very picturesque, but most of my pictures turned out too dark.



Thanks for your patience folks. And I know about three people have tagged me for that seven things about yourself thing. It might take me awhile to think of that many, but I will try.