Friday, August 17, 2007

Home Again

We arrived home, exhausted but happy on Tuesday night. Now that jetlag is beginning to wear off a bit, I have decided to start posting some pictures of our wonderful trip. We took about, well, a lot of pictures, and even with editing, I will have to put them on here in three stages. the first week was spent in Le Havre- way up north on the French side of the English channel. I have put captions under the photos, but to try and describe the trip in full would take more time than I have. A picture is worth a thousand words right? Well, enjoy week one, and I will try to get week two and three uploaded sometime soon.

France Week One

1 comment:

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Okay, those are amazing pictures.

I had to laugh because quite a few times I've taken a kid out of a stroller and the whole thing just fell right over from the weight of all the bags, etc. hanging off the back.

Recognized James's red plaid shirt - Drew has one, too! How funny! AND recognized Etienne's "travelling outfit" Sarah gave us at our baby shower.

Really, really great pictures. I miss you guys. (*sniff*)