Sunday, August 19, 2007

Week two in France was much more relaxed. We drove down from the wedding to the central western area of France near Poitiers to stay with Steve's folks, help around the house, do a little sight seeing with Sam and Claire, and visit mum in the hospital. The weather was great, the kids got to know each other better, and we really got to enjoy this lovely, untouristy, quiet area of France. Steve's mom came home for the last couple of days that we were there, so it was great to spend some time with her and let her see the kids. Steve got his passion for dairy products from his father, so they bought a lot of cheese and other similar items. We all got a bit of a stomach bug, but Steve refuses to admit that it was because of the cheese. It was good anyway, as was the rest of that lovely week.


France Week Two

1 comment:

Dolly said...

OH!! So beautiful!!! I need to go there! I need I need, I want I want!!!