Monday, December 12, 2011

Star of the Show???

Last night, my boys participated in their first ever church Christmas program. They were not looking forward to it. I guess they don't have a lot of my genes, because the thought of standing in front of all those people and singing seemed to terrify them. They all assured me over and over again that they would go up front if they had to, but they wouldn't be singing. That is why this video of Etienne surprised me so much. I didn't have a good view of James and Sebastien- you will see them occasionally behind their teacher, but Etienne was front and center in more ways than one. I am not sure if he was nervous, trying to grab all the attention, or simply in his own little world. Of one thing I am sure. This kid marches to the beat of his own drum, literally.

Untitled from nicole lewin on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Erika said...

Just about the funniest thing I have seen all Christmas season. We are having ours next week, and this is Ezra's first year. The camera is definitely coming along.

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Ooh, I'll have to pass this on to my mom cuz you can also see Adelaide n Drew really well. LOL.

brite said...

I laughed SO hard. Loved the zombie walking and nose picking parts. :) So cute!

mariesamp said...

That is so cute Nicky. I had to turn the sound off but it was so cute.