Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve

This year was the first we have ever spent without going home to see my folks and sisters. It was difficult for me in a lot ways, since we have no family in town. I am used to a huge family affair, but we made the best of it and had a sweet time. It was definitely the most laid back Christmas we have ever had, and I sure didn't miss the jetlag. These are some shots from Christmas eve and early Christmas morning. I didn't get a lot of shots of the boys opening gifts after church, since I was trying to rein in the chaos most of the time, but I will try and post some of their gifts at a later date. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Oh, this was our first year away from Tacoma too. It hit me harder than I thought it would - especially on Christmas eve. So glad you had a nice Christmas with your little family. Ours was much better than I had anticipated, and it was good to be with Nathaniel's family too.