Saturday, November 5, 2011

Just Etienne

I was toying around with our new camera the other day. I am no photographer, so I am always trying to figure out a way to capture the kid's activities without blurry results. I have yet to figure it out, but I had fun taking these still shots. I ended up liking them better in black and white. I was kind of hidden behind the bedroom door while they watched one of their favorite movies, which turned out to be an ideal time to catch them sitting still! Do you ever just sit and watch your kids? It can be pretty entertaining sometimes.
I also realized that I haven't blogged much about my second born lately, so here are some pics of just him that will tell you better than words about his little personality.







3 comments:

Jason and Gretchen said...

So cute!

Callie Pribyl said...

Why is he so cute? Come see us. Now.

Bryonie said...

Love these and love all the recent posts!