Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Indulge me....

...whilst I share some more James papers.
Sorry, I just find them a bit hilarious.

I had a conference with his teacher the other day, just to see how he was doing, and she showed me the first page of his in-class journal.



And the lists he makes, well, as I have said before, he is not very subtle. His teacher also noted that he is a boy who tells it like it is- he knows what he wants and isn't afraid to say it. For instance, Pre-Halloween, he left this list for me in a place where he knew I couldn't miss it.



And as soon as Halloween was over, I discovered this one on my pillow.



I have yet to figure out how to comply with his snow request.

And then I found this random paper on the floor.



One of his personal to do lists, I guess. I particularly like his first and second items- "Buy money" and "Get more". I also think it charming that he put "get a lollipop" next to "buy an i-pod" as seemingly equal goals. Ahh, childhood. At what age do we give up the dreams of traveling in a rocket, or having a "theater ride." ???

3 comments:

Jason and Gretchen said...

These are adorable! I wish we could keep them young and simple longer....

Anonymous said...

We will indulge you! Keep the FUNNY stories coming.

Hannah G said...

Good stuff. If he figures out how to buy money, let me know. :)