Monday, October 17, 2011

Just a lovely day

Not too much to write about today. I thought I would post some pictures of the fall church picnic we attended yesterday. That perfect weather I was talking about a few weeks back has decided to stick around for awhile, and we are loving just sitting around, enjoying the breeze.





I don't usually let my kids have kool-aid, but I yielded yesterday. They were all sporting those lovely red moustaches the rest of the day.



They had a great old-school playground with see-saws and even one of those merry-go-rounds that seem to be illegal in most states now.





Steve even got in a few rounds of this game. I have no idea what it is called, but he got pretty good at it by the end of the day.




And it is official. This boy looks like his daddy. (minus the facial hair)





Happy Fall everyone!

1 comment:

Jason and Gretchen said...

Ladder Ball! So fun, thanks for the comment, now I know you have a blog!!!