Thursday, October 1, 2009

Birthday Cake

Whoever came up with the idea for allowing a one year old to have an entire cake to himself must have been a glutton for punishment (no pun intended).
I know, these pictures are a week after his birthday, but we didn't celebrate until this week. I thought the cake eating was cute, but take a look at the tub that Steve had kindly scrubbed spotless for me the day before. Needless to say, he did it again, and I will reconsider the chocolate frosting next time.





6 comments:

Dolly said...

ewww. That is precisely the reason I didn't allow Olivia to eat her own.

LeFebvre Momma said...

That tub is hilarious! I guess thats why we stop the tradition at one year!!

Jonesey said...

If Steve hadn't cleaned that tub so well it wouldn't have been such a poignant blog post :)

That is hilarious.

Happy birthday!

Erika said...

Nice of him to do it again! Can't wait to get to know him a little better these next few months.

Anonymous said...

Embrace the tub rings. Embrace the tub rings. That's my mantra.

Kjerste said...

Lol! Wish someone would clean my tub! I'm with Aubree. Embrace the tub ring. :)