Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Here we go, over the hill!

I never post about my husband, so here is a quick shout out just to say Happy 30th Birthday honey!



This picture just captures everything I love about you- your patience, kindness and understanding, not to mention your clean cut, well groomed appearance at all times. Most of all I love it that you let me take pictures of you.

All joking aside, we couldn't ask for a better husband or father. And don't worry about turning thirty- I will be joining you soon enough.

4 comments:

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Surely the hill is 40, at least.

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the Rigid ball cap! Missin' the Steve glare too!

Erika said...

Happy birthday Steve! Sad we can't celebrate with you.

Kjerste said...

Ach! That mean's I've only got three years. What is happening to us all? Happy birthday to you both!