Friday, February 29, 2008

Etienne moves at last

So Etienne has been very laid back about the whole crawling thing-- well, maybe completely adverse to it would be a better term. After much delay, he finally pulled himself together at eleven months old and came up with this ridiculous shuffling  scoot.  He gets places however, but only if really motivated(ie. a piece of apple on a string). I have tried to tell him that a regular crawling stance would probably be easier on him, but he won't listen. Ah well, it sure makes us laugh.


3 comments:

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Please tell me you didn't really let him eat a piece of apple that was dragged all the way across your floor! Oh well, at least it wasn't a dead fly.

That is so funny. (I laughed out loud at the computer screen.)

Nicole Lewin said...

No, I got him a different piece before he got it in his mouth. That is why the video stopped right then.

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

oh - I guess I watched it the first time with the sound off so I didn't hear you talking there at the end.

Drew thought it was funny, too. And then he goes, "Can we go there?" And then I heard Andy say, "well, maybe in the summer..."

:)