Saturday, December 8, 2007

Speaking of Christmas

We tried to take our family picture on Sunday. Last year we took it with the Bonds help, and for some reason (Walmart?) They turned out pretty bad so we took our own, just setting the timer, sitting James on our laps, and saying cheese. Presto. I remember Moriah saying that it was a bit harder to get a good shot with two kids, but I didn't know how true that was until Sunday afternoon when Callie offered to take it for us. I have created a little slide show here just to show you what a long and arduous process it was. I think we took almost 60 pictures before we got one that was halfway decent, and Etienne isn't even looking at the camera.

Christmas pictures

4 comments:

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Hey, I like those vests. :)

Leanne said...

Oh dear! We are going to try for a family picture tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Leanne

Erika said...

You need to keep posting! Hey today you have a whole free day! ;)

emilie said...

Wow, I love it!! Thanks for making me laugh out loud. :)
- Em